Hi folks - we’re wrapping up work on our next firmware build and could use your help. A few notes on this firmware:
- It resolves an issue where you need to tap the unlock button twice to fully unlock
- Working together with Bridge (when present) it should help pick up remote state more accurately
- Resolves a battery reporting bug
…and a host of other things behind the scenes that pave the way for better logging, Keypad and an unannounced feature . The downsides and risks include:
- Lockitron might crash (and require a battery to be removed and replaced to reboot)
- Your battery life might decrease
In both of the above cases we’ve worked through most of the issues in our internal alpha builds, however, it’s important to note them just in case they do still crop up. If you would like to give our new beta firmware a shot, post here or reach out via support!