Bolt - Shipping Updates

I believe @cameron indicated that there they ran out of Bridge that they had on hand. There is work on more Bridge units, and they will ship them to anyone missing a Bridge as soon as they’re available.

@DGMurdockIII sorry, didn’t want to hold back shipments any longer for Bridge - see http://blog.lockitron.com/post/153060435087/all-backer-units-complete-production-keypad-tips

@cameron, how are things coming along for Canadian backers? Any ETA on shipping? Any estimates when the shipping charges will be all figured out?

Keep up the good work! Excited to have the Bolt + Bridge soon :).

@josh.stuckey we have a set of these guys for the international warehouse which are hopefully heading their next week.

With Christmas approaching, things on the logistics front have slowed significantly; we hope to have these units ready and processed by about the second week of January (part of that will be updates to the dashboard to address the shipping discrepancy issue).

"@josh.stuckey we have a set of these guys for the international warehouse which are hopefully heading their next week."
What does a set entail, as a percentage of outstanding orders?
Assuming you are referring to the bridges here. As you better have bolt sorted this far in…

Now that so many bolts are in the wild, any work on samsung smartthings integration?

What does a set entail, as a percentage of outstanding orders?
Assuming you are referring to the bridges here. As you better have bolt sorted this far in…

I don’t know the exact numbers, but I think it’s less than 10% of U.S. ones. This is referring to Bolts for Canadian orders. Bridges are still backlogged.

Now that so many bolts are in the wild, any work on samsung smartthings integration?

This is up to the folks at Smartthings; let them know if you would like to see one! We have an open API for them to dive in with.

I placed an order on 9/8/15 (#101942684) for a Bolt Preview + Bridge and only received a Lockitron Bolt. It came in an amazon package and I have the order slip listing only a Bolt, so is my order only half fulfilled and will a Bridge be shipped later to me? I was an original backer of Lockitron and was looking forward to having a Bridge in prolonging my battery life.

Sorry, my note from a couple days ago on this:

I still haven’t received my second bolt or bridge. I emailed you in oct and this was our exchange: (start at bottom)
I never heard back after that

Hello William,

Yes, the Bridge will be shipping with it.

Best,

Aldwin

Aldwin

{#HS:256623701-79957#}

On Sun, Oct 2, 2016 at 9:51 AM PDT, William Rae wrote:

Sure, will the bridge be shipping with it?

On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 7:16 PM PDT, Aldwin Balungay wrote:

Hello William,

Please excuse our delay in getting back to you. I’ve taken a closer look at your order and it appears that you have placed an order for Satin Nickel Bolt + Bridge. If you would prefer, we can change the color of your order to Quicksilver for faster shipping.

Best,

Aldwin

@cameron, any update on the progress for Canadian backers? Still sorting out the shipping charge issues? Keep up the good work! Excited to have the Lockitron Bolt + Bridge soon :).

@cameron What is the update on Modern Gold? Still says shipping late December on my dashboard but nothing yet.

@josh.stuckey @Makaveli6103 the Canadian and Modern Gold units are in the same boat; we’re still working to coordinate the shipment.

Both warehouses were essentially closed between Christmas and New Years, and we were out last week with CES. The shipment is within California so we expect to have the Modern Golds ready for shipment very soon.

Has shipment arrived yet ? Anxious Canadian waiting for his order :slight_smile:

@Cameron, any shipping and shipping charging updates?

Any Canadian shipping updates? Just curious if it’ll get shipped before your president decides to build a wall to the north

Any updates for Canadians ? :grin:

Three weeks to a month ago your updates were as follows:

A Note For Canadian Backers

1. We’re currently working to upgrade our dashboard to accommodate extra shipping charges where necessary for Canadian orders (and eventually all international orders).

2. Once the dashboard is updated and units have arrived at our international warehouse, we’ll be reaching out to confirm your shipping information.

3. For those who do not receive Bridge immediately, we’ll follow up later with information once it’s back in stock and ready to ship.

Related questions:

1. Dashboard looks the same, where are you at on this?
  2. Still no shipping confirmations, does this mean they have not yet reached the warehouse? Or is this held back by the first item?
  3. Where is bridge at in all this?
  4. Are you purposely delaying things here so that bridge and bolts may eventually be able to ship together for these outstanding orders?

Order has been outstanding for 870 days and counting…

@Mike328 @Trev339 @josh.stuckey @Rattay780

A few things have come up here; we’re investigating an option of shipping the units with customs included (obviously this would increase the charge up front) as it would simplify our logistics. With customs included we don’t have to worry about costly returns (which occurred with one of our sample orders). This holds back changes to the dashboard and how much needs to be charged.

Our (original) plan was not to wait on Bridge units for Canadian orders. That might not be the case for other destinations.

@cameron thank you for the update. Any estimation of how much longer we have to wait for our units to be shipped? We’re all very excited to use your product hopefully sooner than later :slight_smile:.

Any update on US orders for modern gold?