For Sale! Lockitron Bolt!

Im selling my Lockitron Bolt. Used it for two months. Nothing wrong with it. I got tired of waiting on a second unit with bridge so I went a diffrent route with my door automation. Asking $90. Still have the box and all paperwork.

@David_Hamilton, where are you located?

Austin Tx

Messages sent are strictly the opinion of my iPhone!

Any Takers. Need the cash asking $75 plus shipping

Im selling my Lockitron Bolt. Used it for two months. Nothing wrong with it. I got tired of waiting on a second unit with bridge so I went a diffrent route with my door automation. Asking $75. Still have the box and all paperwork.

Hi there, Im interested. Can you do international shipping to Malaysia?

Hi i am interested …can i have your paypal and email?

Can you do Square? Where am I shipping to?

David,

I see your post is old but I just saw it. Is it still available? I am in Austin TX and can meet you. I’ll do cash, if you prefer.

Yes, I still have it. Just sitting in the box in the closet.

Would you still like to meet?

David, I somehow missed your earlier message and just saw this. Meanwhile, I’ll already bought a Lockitron!

However, if yours is working well and I can pick it up for a good price, I will not mind another one! David, if you can part with your Lockitron for $50, we have a deal. I can meet you tomorrow to pick it up. I am in North Austin. Please let me know.

Thanks!

Yea, I can do that. It worked perfectly fine. I just went a different direction for doorlocks that worked with Smart Things and was still waiting for my second lock and bridges, so I canceled the order and have just the one. Shoot me a message 512-298-2674.