Lockitron Bolt Not Unlocking Completely

I’m having trouble with my Lockitron not opening the deadbolt all the way. It’s gotten to the point where I have to use my spare key to open the door and when I get close to unlocking it all the way, it gets extremely hard to turn. I’ve reset the clutch by trying to lock the door with it not fully closed causing the lock to make the clicking sound. I’ve taken the lock completely off the door and the deadbolt out of the door then reassembled it again. I’ve also loosened the unit to the point where there can only be a a few threads holding it to the door and of course I’ve replaced the batteries.

I’m not sure what else to do. This has gotten so bad and I’m not sure how to fix it. Like I mentioned, I can’t use the app anymore, I have to use the key and even then it’s extremely hard to turn.

I’ve emailed support several times but I’m not getting any responses back. Can anyone help me please? This is my last resort.

Thanks,
Chris Pettis

@ChrisPettis sorry about the delay on this, we’re running low on those parts here. Can you DM me your address for a replacement?

@cameron Thank you for replying and helping me out! I’ve sent you my information.

Thanks again!
Chris Pettis