I've been emailing firstname.lastname@example.org about once a week for the last 8-9 weeks with no response. The emails are being read as my email client tracks opens yet I've received no responses. I'm looking for some kind of response about my refund. The last response I did receive asked for my address to send a shipping label to which I provided. I've received no label in the mail. My order was canceled in the dahsboard and I recieved 1 of 2 units. The one unit wasn't supposed to be sent to me.
I'm looking for a specific response to know when I'll receive my refund and how I'll receive that refund
I'm looking to know when I'll receive the return label to return the unit that was sent to me by mistake as well.
My current situation and timeline:
- 9/10/2013 Original order placed for 2 units with a promise date by early 2014
- 9/10/2013 received email confirmation with a statement that says I can cancel my order up until order has shipped
- 8/28/2016 still no products received
- 8/29/2016 requested refund
- lockitron refuses to refund order until all backorders are fulfilled with no expected due date
- many emails with aldwin with no resolution
- 11/30/2016 receive email with tracking number for 1 of 2 units that shouldn't have been shipped
- 11/30/2016 emailed support with tracking number to have them revert order back to them.
- 12/1/2016 receive 1 of 2 units (have no idea if bridge is included) have not opened
- 12/2/2016 request return label and refund
- 12/4/2016 last response from Aldwin requesting my address for them to send a return label to
- 12/4/2016 address sent, no response
- 12/6/2016 Dashboard finally shows that my orders have been canceled
- sent about 9 emails with no responses over 8 weeks
- 2/4/2017 still have 1 unit that needs to be sent back
- 2/4/2017 still no refund, yet my order has been canceled
Refund amount : $298