Shipping Updates

:heart_eyes:

eek! :smiley: any news on bolt? is it almost out?

@cameron Any update on the shipments, when can we expect out bolts to ship. Yes I know this is not the firs time, but time does not stand still and I am asking for an update. (The colour I am talking ablout here is Quicksilver)
Also where can I check where in the line I am and when my device is going to ship. Thanks

@cameron If I were to place a pre-order for a Lockitron Bolt today, when would you be shipping it out?

I ordered QuickSilver with Bridge. Your update is ambiguous. Do you mean:

1. I will get my lock, and then later the bridge (<<< good answer)
  2. I will have to wait for the lock until the bridge is ready so that both ship at the same time

I’m hoping you haven’t decided (2) is an good answer. I should not be penalized for ordering the Bridge at the same time.

Please clarify, in both your post and your link.

Thanks,
Dave

@kabal - I do not work for Lockitron, so I cannot accurately answer your question with anything other than is provided by the company.

On that note, the only information we have is what @cameron posted earlier in this thread.

@benmeroff - Lockitron has indicated that Early 2016 is the shipping for any new or recently placed orders.

@kabal @anthonylavado sorry folks, slow around the holidays here.

We wanted to get Lockitron Bolts moving as quickly as possible, however, as previously noted we can’t actually package Bridge units independently from Bolts (we don’t have a box for them) which is why we’re moving with non-Bridge locks first.

The good news is that while we’ve been sorting a couple of logistical challenges with our large batch of units (getting the exact master cartons that meet our fulfillment house’s specs), Bridge units are being made. So I expect the delta between “non-Bridge” and “with-Bridge” units to be pretty small.

@kabal So I am not working for Lockitron, but I am pretty sure the answer is 1, according to earlier communication.
@cameron Do you have any updates it is 2016 now. I am talking about a date

How many bolts have been shipped so far?

@cameron: I pinged you regarding my ship date in mid november. At that time, you said that being 4087 in line, i could expect mine to go out mid december…that has passed. Looking to get a more concrete time line.

With a low number like that, im guessing that you were migrated from the original lockitron. Theyve already said that they were only shipping bolts without bridge right now since bridge isnt done yet. You will be waiting a bit longer like me.

@cameron New Year has come and gone. When will we be getting another update? been doing so great till now… keep up the good work.

@Menooch18 sorry, just getting back from CES. Waiting on that big batch of first units. Also wrangling Bridge as well. Will have some more to report here soon. Working hard to get a large chunk of backer units done prior to CNY.

This is getting absurd, I pa\id for this a couple of years ago and I still have nothing to show for it, meanwhile other companies are selling similar devices over a year now even on Amazon and I cant understand what the benefit is of yours, you guys are giving crowd funded project a bad name

Did you say “getting” absurd ? Ha it’s been way past absurd for YEARS. Wake up people. Seriously , check the dates on news articles

Never mind. +characters

It is very unfortunate that its taking so long but you will get a much better product with better functionality than the rest. Also the keypad is a girst of its kind for any iot door lock, unless u coulnt the zwave locks but that requires outside hardware. Bolt will be the all in one. Keypad support, sense support, ifttt support, android and ios, no monthly fees for you or any virtual keys. Theirs alot to offer.
The keypad for me was a great surprise, i just hope itll come in a quicksilver as well because a black keypad on my door will look just as bad as the black crowdfunded lockitron i have right now lol

You would recieve it Probably sometime in year 2019

Hi folks - an update here, working on a proper one for the list/blog:

• First 1,000 are assembled, and ready to go
  • As a last check, @pmg is verifying these units in person this week at which point they’ll be air freighted to our U.S. fulfillment facility
  • @pmg is also coordinating Bridge manufacturing for several thousand units, the main hold up for most backers

Bolt - Shipping Updates