Lockitron

App deletion and reload problems

Deleted Lockitron app and tried to reloaded. I checked and the Lockitron website is non-existent at this time. Is it down for repairs?

I had the same issue. Were you able to figure out what is going on? It looks like their backend servers are down and that’s causing issues across the board?

I just read a post that said Lockitron’s email server may be blacklisted by many other email services. I also read the company has been bought. No still having the issue. I can only hope Cameron takes an interest in my case.

I got the lock to work through the MyQ system, which i was using for my garage. I think that might be the future way to access the lock.

I got the lock to work through the MyQ system, which i was using for my garage. I think that might be the future way to access the lock.

Yes – I recommend this as the path for folks moving forward. I don’t know the state of the Chamberlain integration at this point, but they have added support as far as I’m aware.

Very interesting! What does one need to access the MyQ system? Thanks Cameron!!!