Lockitron Community

Bolt and Bridge for Free + Shipping

I have a Quicksilver Bolt + Bridge brand new, never used that I’d be happy to give to someone that wants it. All you have to do is pay shipping. Just DM me and we’ll figure out payment for shipping. Read the backstory below.

So here’s the story. I like many other customers purchase 2 Lockitron units in the early days (within the first year), waited 2-3 years to receive the product with repeated broken promises. I finally decided to cancel my order and instead of just paying me back I had to wait months to receive 1 of 2 units ordered for them to finally process my refund. I got my refund but still have the 1 unit sent to me. I contacted support multiple times asking for the return label to send the unit back, but I never got a response from support. So now I have a unit I will not use but I don’t want to throw it away so I figured I’d see if anyone wants it. The package was in its shrink wrap until tonight because I wanted to see if mine actually had the bridge in the box or not. Surprisingly it does have a bridge inside as well. So it’s a complete set. If you have anymore questions, let me know.

Hi @customer ! I’m very interested by your proposition. I’m actually trying to find out an automatic door for our hackerspace but i don’t know where to start. It would be great to experiment a bit with the Bolt and the Bridge. Contact me by message and i will give you my mail :slight_smile:

if Martin does not end up with this I would be stoked. I have the regular bolt but no bridge and really need the bridge system.