Lockitron Community

Bolt - Shipping Updates

@cameron Updates for US orders of modern gold? Haven’t seen any responses to my last couple requests. You said they were on the same timetable as Canada orders, just not sure why.

How about the rest of the world?

BTW I demolished then built a 3 level house in less time it has take to put a lock on it. I’ll just leave that there.

That is both funny…and sad.

Patiently waiting in Australia…

He is ignoring my message now :frowning:

How about the estimate date for rest of world?
Can you at least provide a rough estimate like Q2 or Q3 etc??

Looks like the competition has released some similar type of locks as the Lockitron/Bolt now. http://www.weiserlock.com/en/kevo/convert

I hope my Bolt comes to Canada before I take a trip to Lowes or Home Depot ;-).

@cameron any updates for Canadian customers? Have you found out the duties/fees?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: SmartThings Integration

@josh.stuckey yes! Putting the final touches on some of these changes for the dashboard :grinning:

@cameron Great! When can we expect the changes to be made in the Dashboard? Also I was upgraded to the Lockitron Bolt I believe it was 2-19-2015. Can you see where I’m at in the queue for dashboard upgrades and shipping?

@josh.stuckey Thanks for the possible alternative.
@saxnix That brand is already being sold in Mitre 10 NZ and Aussie…the model @josh.stuckey references cannot be long in coming.
@cameron Please update us weekly as to progress on international shipping.

@KiwiWales, not sure what you meant?? My comment was a reply to @edenwinter’s post directly above mine.

@josh.stuckey all Canadian units will ship at once.

@KiwiWales once wrapped up with the Canadian units we’ll be looking to do something similar with the remaining international units. It will likely be market by market (off the top of my head SE, NO, AU, NZ and JP are the largest outside of Canada, though not in the order).

@cameron Still can’t share any updates on modern gold for US orders?

He is ignoring my message now :frowning:

How about the estimate date for rest of world?
Can you at least provide a rough estimate like Q2 or Q3 etc??

I’m interested on this too. When the other part of the world will be happy to have the Bolt?

Sorry @saxnix - I was pointing you to @JoshStucey’s note that the competition are starting to catch up …four days after you said you’re patiently waiting in Australia.Sorry again for causing confusion!

@cameron, I get a 404 error when signing into my dashboard to view my orders/shipping information.

Anyone able to get into their dashboards?

@josh.stuckey I can get in but it is different then what it used to be. Newer look. No longer shows my order info and gives an error. I am a Canadian backer.

@KiwiWales, OK, I get it now. :slight_smile:

I am having the same issue. Also a Canadian backer.

I would consider the dashboard order 404s a good sign. It means they are making the changes to the dashboard last spoken about a week ago. We shall see when they are done and come back online what they show and if the original shipping is in there or not.