Lockitron Community

Bolt - Shipping Updates

@cameron it’s been 2 weeks and no response whatsoever? That’s the same response Support had. Nothing. You’re expecting all of your customers to be patient, but a little communication goes a long way. You can’t share ANYTHING?

@Jczippy sorry, Amazon flagged the Gold units as “hazardous” and silently rejected them. We’ve filled out paperwork indicating that they aren’t, they just released them again. Check with support.

Thanks for the reply. I didn’t receive an email to migrate, and only periodically lurked on this forum for updates. Would I ever have received a unit? Why weren’t orders automatically migrated, with an option to chose color later? How many orders do you currently have that are paid in full with no intention of fulfilling? I don’t expect an answer, but I hope you can understand how frustrating it is for early customers to constantly get shoved to the back of the line.

@ksr141 This isn’t constructive and off topic; yes, you would have received a unit, we shipped thousands to customers who migrated their orders. We didn’t automatically migrate orders because the e-commerce system we moved to wouldn’t let us. We would be happy to help at support@lockitron.com.

Thanks Cameron. I appreciate you’re in an unenviable situation of trying to deal with angry customers all day. I sent an email to support to start a refund request. It’s hard not to feel sour after being so enthusiastic for the product at the beginning and having almost limitless patience waiting for an update. Sorry for the off topic comment and appreciate the help!

@cameron

Why do you ignore my message?

when do you get the “chips” and when do you start shipping internationally?
I know you are avoiding to answer this question, but I need to know roughly, like Q4 or something.
Just give us a guesstimate.

@Hanako I’m wary of putting any timing down until we can stick to it; we’re working to make more units from which we’ll allocate some for the next market.

Thanks for your reply. I understand you do not want to state the timing down, but you should give us a rough guesstimate, at least. You have been keeping us waiting so long, we deserve to know more than that.
So, Q4? Early next year? We all are waiting for your answer.

A quick note since my earlier post was in the Bridge thread. For anybody lurking this thread for the last couple years like I was, looking for updates on your order - you must email support. This is the only way to ensure that your order is actually being processed, and the only way to get to the front of the queue. If you don’t speak up, Lockitron will happily ship to retailers and new buyers before processing your order, regardless of how long you’ve been waiting. They are a business after all :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

@ksr141

I was sending emails to support many times. But Tony Macarilay support@lockitron.com does not reply anymore since April. So all I can do now is to ask here…

@cameron

Waiting for your reply.

I understand you do not want to state the timing down, but you should give us a rough guesstimate, at least. You have been keeping us waiting so long, we deserve to know more than that.

@cameron

Still waiting for your reply

@cameron

12 days and no reply. Just like same reaction with the Support team…

I understand you do not want to state the timing down, but you should give us a rough guesstimate, at least. You have been keeping us waiting so long, we deserve to know more than that.

@Hanako I’m wary of putting any timing down until we can stick to it; we’re working to make more units from which we’ll allocate some for the next market.

@cameron

Thank you for the “copy&paste” reply… very disappointing, again.
Few days ago you told me that the delay is because you are lack of some kind of chip.
Why don’t you tell us more about the chip?
When do you plan to receive more chips, how many of them? After you receive the chips when do you plan to ship next batch? to which region? Canada again???

Answer all the questions.

@cameron

8 days and no reply.

Hi Cameron, any updates on when my order will be fulfilled for my missing Lockitron Bridge? My order was placed on 9/8/15 (#101942684) and still no Lockitron Bridge (Just Bolt), I am kinda upset that I walked into Target (US) today 8/2/17 and they have Lockitron Bolts + Bridges for sale when I’ve been waiting patiently for mine for 2 years.

@thetran209 we should have shipped all U.S. orders that were migrated; we can help with a refund if you want to pick one up in Target instead since we’re waiting on units again.

I contacted support back on June 14 about the status of the Modern Gold, bridge, and KW1 keyway. I was told that I was in the queue and to expect shipping in 1-2 weeks. Nothing happened. Then it was posted that Amazon had flagged the Modern Gold and on June 29 it was resolved and would resume shipping. Still nothing. I first ordered with Lockitron on October 12, 2012. That is 1757 days or 4 years, 9 months, and 23 days ago. I have received nothing except a few e-mails. I am reaching out to support again. As far as I am concerned, anyone that ordered from Lockitron after October 12, 2012 should be behind me in the queue, even if they already received a bolt and are waiting on a bridge or keyway.

20 days with no reply