Lockitron Community

Bolt status and dashboard are out of sync

Hey all -

Wondering if anyone else has seen a similar problem. When my Bolt is manually opened or closed, the status isn’t reported back to Lockitron. The lockitron.com/dashboard continues to report an inaccurate status.

I also don’t see any “manual” activity in my activity stream, not sure if that’s expected or not.

I am using the Wi-Fi bridge and can successfully (and accurately) control the lock from from lockitron.com/dashboard. Only doesn’t work when the Bolt is manually turned.

Any ideas what to reset or try?

Mike

@mikeknoop I believe it syncs in the background at a point - I don’t have the data to confirm. @cameron?

@mikeknoop @anthonylavado I need to verify, however I believe we regressed this feature with Bridge for the moment; an upcoming Bolt firmware update will bring it back as well as logging for manual events.

@cameron do you know if this regression ever made it into an update? Not sure how to manually update bridge.

@mikeknoop we’re doing a final pass on the Bolt firmware that will resolve this.

@cameron was this issue resolved? I am still seeing the problem.

@slingkid the beta firmware should be helping with this, however, I think a few odd things may have cropped up server side since some recent updates. Are you on the beta?

No, I am not on the beta. Can I get on it?

@slingkid followed up via email.

Hi,

What is the status of this problem? I have similar problem although I don’t have bridge.

My setup:

1. Lockitron with firmware version.
  2. Google Pixel phone with latest version of Lockitron App.

Step to repro:

1. Manually lock or unlock Lockitron while not connected via Android app.
  2. Open Android app and connect to the lock

Expected:

1. Current status of the lock is shown
  2. History tab shows an manual lock/unlock event

Actual:

1. The app doesn’t show if lock is open or closed (no green or red circles).
  2. The history tab doesn’t show manual lock/unlock event

Is this a known issue? And is this issue being taken care of?

Regards,
Alexey

My firmware version: 1461012547
Android App version: 3.5.4 (201)