Lockitron

Bridge disappeared from app

The bridge disappeared from my app yesterday. Trying to resend WiFi settings to my bridge didn’t fix anything and is unsuccessful. Now I’m stuck with only BT access to my Lockitron Bolt.

@reedog117 can you unplug Bridge from the wall and plug it back in again, then watch to see if any LEDs turn on?

I Yes it’s the same orange blinking LED that’s always blinking. I do notice changes in how it blinks when I try to reconfigure it using the app

Well it got even worse. I thought logging out and then back into the app would fix the problem. Now it’s saying my password won’t work. And now trying to get into www.lockitron.com or lockitron.com is yielding a 403 nginx error. So now I can’t even control my lock anymore with my phone.

As for my Bridge not being able to be configured - I’m betting it’s configured correctly, but because something is up with api.lockitron.com (also yielding 403 errors) or any of the other Lockitron web sites, that’s why I can’t get it working anymore.

@reedog117 the Lockitron.com servers should be back up now, so maybe give it another shot.

cameron
co-founder

August 5

@reedog117 the Lockitron.com servers should be back up now, so maybe give it another shot.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.