Lockitron

Bridge no longer working

Thank you, Cameron!!

Yes thank you! Your the best!

Has anyone been able to connect Lockitron/myQ to any 3rd party apps (IFTTT, Google Assistant, Hassio, etc.)???

I noticed myQ works with some of the 3rd party apps to open/close a garage door. However, I cannot seem to find any support to lock/unlock the Lockitron.

I almost never use the Lockitron app to unlock/lock my door since I had it connected/automated in various other ways (IFTTT, Hassio). I really hope myQ has something out there to connect the Lockitron to these 3rd party apps now or in the near future.

Yes I forgot where I did it but in the app you can get myq linked up with a few different 3rd party apps IFTTT is one of them!

If you click the “Works with myQ” menu button, they will display a list of 3rd party integrations.

However, like I mentioned above, it does not appear that Lockitron is available in those integrations. I can find a way to control the garage door but not the Lockitron.

Has anyone had success controlling the Lockitron with those 3rd party integrations?

Oh I’m sorry I apologize I didn’t know you seen that area… I havent switched over to the myq yet, still using my brdige.

@Nadforever No worries. I think I’m going to switch back to the bridge now that it’s working again.

I don’t want to give up all of my integrations/automations just yet. It appears myQ is treating Lockitron like its redheaded stepchild. Maybe I’ll try the myQ app again when they’re ready to fully commit to the acquisition.

Lol I don’t think you can. I have read once you go MYQ you can’t go back!

Mine came back also thanks, I tried using myq It worked every 3 times or so fór the bridge and was svo unreliable that I moved back, can’t say il got back unless I’m forced , all works with the Lockitron cloud api and such now, myQ just did not do it over WiFi it seams that they would loose the status of the lock or something. Their support toward EU countries was none so they just said sorry your not supported, that is so terrible. I even have a chaimerlain garage door opener :frowning:
Sure hope they fix it befor the Lockitron cloud service stopps and also api will open for homeassistant

1 Like

It appears you’re right! I started a new thread here and hopefully @cameron will be able to help!

I’ve been emailing support over and over for the last week with 0000 response. My bridge won’t open the lock via wifi anymore. So I went to uninstall and reinstall lock, yet now I’m stuck. When I go to add device " This device has already been registered to this account" and there’s nothing I can do. Serial: Verbal Shovel 1930

Even when I get it back online, it sounds like I can’t unlock/relock via the website or wifi anymore? Is this original bridge now not supported? Or back to normal.