@Scott @jdmnash following up here (rather than the old topic).
We don’t typically recommend running through a full reset except in the case where you are giving Lockitron to someone else. The closest to a factory reset is to -
- Remove Lockitron from your Account
- Remove a battery, wait for 3 seconds and replace.
- Wait for the LED to turn green once
- Remove a battery, wait for 3 seconds and replace - Lockitron is receptive to be “cleared” or programmed with new WiFi settings for a limited period after booting up
- Clear WiFi Settings (via the support page in the iOS or Android app)
Additionally you can reflash firmware to Lockitron until the version number matches the latest release. I would recommend doing this before removing Lockitron from your account (if Lockitron is still successfully connected the web).