Lockitron Community

Not replying to an email asking for a refund

I have emailed Lockitron over the years asking when I might receive the Lockitron device since backing the project in November 2012.

Last week, April 10th, I sent an email to the founder Cameron and support email to request a refund for the full amount paid for the device, additional add-ons and shipping costs. To date, I have received no response but believe the email has been read.

I can see that Cameron is active on this forum so would you kindly respond to me in this forum as to when you will refund the full amount since I feel I have been left with no other alternative.

Please find a copy of the email sent last week below:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have still not received my Lockitron device, the backer migration that was mentioned did not take place, and I am no longer prepared to wait for the device to be delivered

I kindly request the $149.00 paid on 02/11/2012 for the initial backing, plus the additional amount paid for the custom deadbolt of $29.00 and shipping of $26.75 paid on 23/09/2014 to be repaid in full ($204.75) in the next seven days via the following payment link:

LINK REDACTED

You should be able to review my previous communications regarding this matter but should you be unable to or have any further questions please do let me know, as I have retained copies of the order and earlier emails.

Can you please confirm receipt of this email and when I shall expect the payment to be made.

Kind regards,

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Refund Questions