Lockitron Community

Refund Questions

I have never been in touch with @cameron , but the company’s support staff is ignoring all requests. It’s a scam.

@cameron I have repeatedly asked for a refund via all your published support channels and received no answer to my request.

Now pursuing the issue with Amazon Payments, my bank, and BBB.

This is my order receipt from April 2014:

Transaction ID: 18LJKKN943ZQPR5D4FPS5CRBS82PTM75PO9
Recipient: Apigy Inc.
Amount: $179.00
For: You’re preordering a Lockitron. Your card will be charged within 24-48 hours. You can request a refund at support@lockitron.com until your order ships. For international orders, additional costs for shipping will be noted in your dashboard.
Payment method: Visa XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

@werch looks like someone got back, refund sent.

@cameron

Can you issue full refund for these?

There are still other orders but there is no order#.
Please check for orders placed with email gu.shizuka@me.com and hanako.raku@gmail.com.

Do I have to wait like 6 months to get a refund or reply here??

Hello, I have been waiting since 2013. My order has not shipped. I have contacted the support email, as well as the facebook to no avail. I was told to buy the bolt and bridge at Target. This is insane. Please refund my original order.

We wanted to let you know that we successfully completed a payment to Apigy Inc. for $179.00 on Sep 12, 2013. This payment is related to the payment authorization listed below:

Payment details:

Transaction ID: 1849RUZG112O3JNA6ERT5B7HIMVB9GDQ1JE
For: You’re preordering a Lockitron. Your card will be charged within 24-48 hours. You can request a refund at support@lockitron.com until your order ships. For international orders, additional costs for shipping will be noted in your dashboard.

Hello, I have been waiting since 2013. My order has not shipped. I used to get response from Aldwin, but have had radio silence since his offer for a refund on October 21. I have contacted the support email, as well as the facebook to no avail. I was told to buy the bolt and bridge at Target and get refunded for that, I’m giving up on that route because this has been so insane. Please refund my original order.

We wanted to let you know that we successfully completed a payment to Apigy Inc. for $179.00 on Sep 12, 2013. This payment is related to the payment authorization listed below:

Payment details:

Transaction ID: 1849RUZG112O3JNA6ERT5B7HIMVB9GDQ1JE

@Fe2 can you reach out with a PayPal email address? We can’t process refunds to Amazon orders directly any more.

sorry to have to bother, many thanks for processing swiftly.

Hello @cameron,

I was also promised by Aldwin that I could order the bridge at Target and get refunded. I provided Aldwin with my paypal information and proof of purchase, and have not heard back. That was two months ago, I have replied asking nicely 6 times, cc’ing support and paul. I have tweeted at lockitron support. No one has responded to me. Please pay me back.

https://twitter.com/muzzamike/status/938154834288451589

Mike

Hi @cameron, Any news on this? Thanks!

@cameron

My message has been skipped(ignored?).

Issue full refund for these:

There are still other orders but there is no order#.
Please check for orders placed with email gu.shizuka@me.com and hanako.raku@gmail.com.

Get back to me ASAP. Your support is really terrible, and I do not want to take time on this matter anymore.

any updates, @cameron? thanks in advance.

Any updates, @cameron ?

Happy new year @cameron Any updates about refund? I have not received any reply for 2 months

hi there, still waiting. the account still hasn’t been paid.

@cameron, I was naive enough after being told by customer service to go to Target and buy my undelivered product and they would refund me my money. That was back in September, and since then they have not returned any of my emails or money. I am one of the original backers back from 2012 and to this day Lockitron has not delivered on their promise.

I recommend folks keep refund questions to support where we’re we’ll get to them. This is veering into personal attacks; I’d rather avoid locking the thread so please keep civil.

Your support team does not respond any more, that is why I am posting the request here.
Veering into personal attack? Keep civil? You do not realize who is causing these actions?
We are all good customers, unless you act professionally.

So going back to the original question, how should I receive refunds?
Should we send the email to support@lockitron.com which is keeping silent for months?

Why don’t you try to answer my questions in a timely manner, if you want us to “keep civil”.

Like many other people here, I have been waiting for a completed order for years. Lockitron is the worst company I’ve ever had the misfortune of giving my money. I was one of the backers for the classic Lockitron, before they ever retooled it into the Bolt/Bridge. I paid for my units several years ago and only ever received the Bolt, which didn’t work on the front or back door of two separate houses. (And the metal lock component crumbled to pieces - twice - when trying to install. Which, to support’s credit, they actually kindly replaced.)

I still have yet to receive the Bridge unit, and every time I email support they tell me that they have no idea when I’ll receive it.

This company, its products, and support are universally abysmal.