Lockitron

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Hey all,
In light of the switch over to Chamberlain, I’m personally going to stop monitoring the forums - I don’t have any further data or help that I can provide. An an outsider and a fan (I have never been employed by Lockitron/Apigy in any capacity), it was great to see this community spring up, and all the wonderful solutions and things that came out of it.

I hope that the rest of the transition gets smoother, and we can continue to use our Lockitrons for a long time to come.

Until we meet again! :wave:

7 Likes

I haven’t been on this forum for a long time, but I would monitor things from time to time. I logged in just to say thank you. As you always made so clear, you had no ties to Apigy/Lockitron, but you were always so helpful answering questions, distributing information - often bridging the communication gap for the consumer.

Hopefully Chamberlain doesn’t leave the Lockitron product in the dust and offers to supply some level of support moving forward for us OG Lockitron folks.

Thank you Anthony for your hard work, I didn’t want it to go unnoticed.

1 Like

Thank you Anthony, Thank you Lockitron team, Thank you Cameron and Thank you Lockitron Community. I wholeheartedly agree:

“I hope that the rest of the transition gets smoother, and we can continue to use our Lockitrons for a long time to come.”@anthonylavado

1 Like

I want to thank you Anthony for all your help!!!

2 Likes